OPENING OFFERS FOR SUMMER 2018
The French Country Estate is the ideal wedding venue for a relaxed country, rustic or festival style wedding for up to 100+ guests. Its organic and ‘green’ ethic may also be appealing to discerning couples.
It has flat lawns on 3 sides of the chateau and a large barn that will be available from 2019.
What we love….
We are delighted to be exclusive partners at this property. The young owners are developing the estate in organic farming and are vibrant, aspirational and extremely hospitable – keen to offer you the very best of the region and venue. They have a flexible approach and a whole host of additional activities that can be arranged exclusively for your guests and you, around the estate.
The estate offers:
Weddings and Events
- fantastic views to mountains and across the surrounding countryside
- great flexibility in set-up and event spaces, both indoor and out
- extensive flat lawns surrounding the house on 3 sides
- large terraces suitable for outdoor dining
- tree-lined avenue on arrival
- second avenue of trees suitable for ceremony or shaded outdoor dining
- interconnecting barns suitable for indoor receptions and events (bar, dinner, dancing, ceremony)
- 4 hectare lake accessible for barbecues, picnics, etc.
House and Services
- self-catering, accommodation for up to 16 on site
- large, well laid out and presented communal spaces
- pool with spectacular views
- breakfasts and event meals can be provided for on-site residents
- other activities such as clay pigeon shooting, hot air ballooning, colour therapy, reiki, massage
In the Area
- nearest church – 5 mins
- nearest airport – 1.5 hours
- nearest overflow accommodation – 5 mins
- nearest village with amenities – 5 mins
- flexible arrival day
- flexible length of stay (season dependent)
Contact us for more information