This beautiful Aristocratic Chateau sits atop a rocky outcrop overlooking the surrounding countryside, just 15 minutes from a large town.
Its large courtyard, raised pool and small vaulted basement make it a perfect venue for small and intimate weddings for up to 100 guests.
What we love…
We have worked in exclusive partnership with the Aristocratic Chateau for several years and couples and their guests never cease to be wowed by their first sighting of the chateau sitting high above them on the approach road. We really love the elegance of both the interior and exterior and the pool that sits way above the chateau.
If you are looking for original period charm and elegant architecture as the backdrop to your wedding, then look no further.
Wedding and Events
- Large courtyard ideal for ceremony, receptions (meals also possible for small numbers)
- Large gravelled area for dining and dancing under marquee or tent
- Pool higher up the hill with terrace suitable for drinks receptions, post wedding barbecues
- Series of vaulted, interconnecting, basement rooms making great dancing room or atmospheric dining room for small numbers
- Varied grounds including possibility of woodland wedding ceremony
- Large meadow – a great space for pre-and post wedding day get-together and activities
House and Services
- 10 bedrooms
- Sleeps up to 20
- Heated pool
- Daily maid service
- Meals can be provided for onsite guests (optional)
- Nearest church – walking distance
- Nearest village with amenities – 10 mins
- Nearest large town – 15 mins
- Nearest international airport – 10 mins
- Nearest overflow accommodation – walking distance / 5 mins
- Available all year
- Flexible arrival date and length of stay (excluding mid June – Mid September – Saturdays only)
- Flexible length of stay (excluding mid June- mid September – min 7 nights)
Contact us for more information