**STILL SOME AVAILABILITY FOR 2021** (UPDATED 01/08/2020)
100% refund guaranteed in the event of cancellation up to 2 days prior to arrival.
This French Country Estate is the ideal wedding venue for a relaxed country, rustic or festival style wedding for up to 100+ guests. Its organic and ‘green’ ethic may also be appealing to discerning couples.
Set at the heart of the largest farming estate in the county the chateau is secluded but not isolated, being just 5 minutes from a small village.
Sitting at the highest point of the estate this beautiful property and its large, stone barn has views from every window either over the surrounding countryside, its private 5 hectare lake or, on a good day, the snowy tops of the Pyrenees mountains.
Approached by a tree lined drive and surrounded by large terraces, an avenue of trees and extensive flat lawns, the exterior of the chateau is a versatile space in which you can hold all or some parts of your day or weekend. There is exterior garland lighting throughout the trees that makes this a beautiful setting particularly as the sun goes down.
From late summer 2021 the chateau will also boast a fabulously renovated stone and oak beamed barn, the former Armagnac store, with picture window, stage, up-lighting and an integrated sound system.
Whilst the chateau sleeps up to 20 in 9 bedrooms there is also the possibility to organise glamping tents on site.
What we love….
We are delighted to be exclusive partners at this property that is pretty unique in the region . The owners are developing the estate in organic farming and are extremely hospitable – keen to offer you the very best of the region and venue. They have a flexible approach and a whole host of additional activities that can be arranged exclusively for your guests and you, around the estate.
The estate offers:
Weddings and Events
- fantastic views to mountains and across the surrounding countryside
- great flexibility in set-up and event spaces, both indoor and out
- extensive flat lawns surrounding the house on 3 sides
- large terraces suitable for outdoor dining
- tree-lined avenue on arrival
- second avenue of trees suitable for ceremony or shaded outdoor casual dining
- barns suitable for indoor receptions and events (bar, dinner, dancing, ceremony)
- 5 hectare lake accessible for barbecues, picnics, etc.
House and Services
- self-catering, accommodation for up to 20 on site
- large, well laid out and presented communal spaces
- pool with spectacular views
- breakfasts and event meals can be provided for on-site residents
- daily housekeeper
- other activities such as clay pigeon shooting, hot air ballooning, reiki, massage and more
In the Area
- nearest church – 5 mins
- nearest airport – 1.5 hours
- nearest overflow accommodation – 5 mins
- nearest village with amenities – 5 mins
- flexible arrival day
- minimum 4 nights stay
- winter weddings a possibility
Contact us for more information